Photobucket

HeySyafiqah >.<
Im turning as young as fifteen on 28Nov .
Living in flower land .
Find me @ : Tumblr / Twitter
Goodbye .
(fiqahffi@hotmail.com)




.
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>@Wednesday, September 08, 2010



Hihi Readers . Good Morning (:

In a short while , th rain is gonna stop & i can go out & have my hair done . I need a fringe cut + few hair extensions on . I somehow dislike my clip-on hair extensions , frizzzzzzy y'know . Anybody care to accompany me , ^^ ? Does anyone knows where i could get 50cents / 1 dollar hair extensions . Vista Point is selling fr 2 dollars . Expensive much . Well , i know thre one @ Bugis Street but im lazzzy to travel tht far . Somewhre @ woodlands , admiralty , sembawang or marsiling will do . Somehow i find 2 dollars a clip in quite expensive . I wan those tht can be dye-d , so yaaaaaa .

Hari Raya is coming in 2 days time . Ain't you feeling exicted ? I feeling superduperzuperquperwuperxuper excitedddd . Could you feel th mood of Hari Raya ? I could ! Could you sense all th nicenice kuehs ? I could ! Mamma Mia , just 2 more days . I believe time flies very fast , hah . Im wearing turquoise on th first day & black on th second day . What colour are you wearing ? Care to share , hahah random .

School is gonna re-open in few days time . Ive not touch-ed any homeworks . Boooo , im in th mood of Hari Raya not in th mood of studying . Ihateschools.schoolihateyou .

Goodbye Lovelies - xoxo