Photobucket

HeySyafiqah >.<
Im turning as young as fifteen on 28Nov .
Living in flower land .
Find me @ : Tumblr / Twitter
Goodbye .
(fiqahffi@hotmail.com)




.
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>@Saturday, September 04, 2010





Hihi Readers (:


Hello to my new bed & wadrobe . They have been with me for 2 days & im sleeping comfortably on my new bed . Ilovemynewsoftybed . Im uzing un-matching bedsheets & will be changing to matching bedsheets 1-2 day(s) bfore Raya . Babablacksheep , Raya is coming in 6 more days . Are you happy ? Im so th happppppy very mucch , cheezycheese .
Ive not wash any pictures yet but will be washing soon . Havetta get my photo frame soon .


Yest breakfast @ Seoul Garden , Daddy 's Treat . Eat till 8 plus . Buuuuuuuurrrrp , yuuuumyyyuuummm . Daddy suddenly have th urge to treat us to Seoul Garden , hhahah . Daddy will be back from KL tonite . Gotta have to ask money fr my fringe cut + hair accessories . I gonna get you done by Mondae .

I feel like getting my fone a make-up , lol . Make-up ? Hahahahah . Some makeovers to my fone which have been with be fr few months & hopefully will b changing to a new one end of this year , winkwink . How should i make-up my fone ? Blingbling ? Er , me no likey to much blingbling . Like a classmate of my fone , to much blingbling . Me eyes pain y'know , hmpft .

Pfffffffft , Mummy is calling me agaen , haiiyyooo -.- Asking to arrange her kuehs in a bottle , mammamia . Brother & 3rd sister singing aloud using th com outside -.- Pfffffffft , klau sedap tkper ^^

Goodbye Lovelies - xoxo
Ps : My itchy hands is asking me to change to a new blogskins .