Photobucket

HeySyafiqah >.<
Im turning as young as fifteen on 28Nov .
Living in flower land .
Find me @ : Tumblr / Twitter
Goodbye .
(fiqahffi@hotmail.com)




.
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>@Sunday, August 08, 2010


Hihi Readers .
Since im feeling a lil bit bored , ill do some updates here & there .
I removed my tagboard & inserted it with my twitter . You may check my daily updates via twitter , or view my twitter webpage ; http://twitter.com/OhSyafiqah

Singapore will be celebrating 45TH birthday in 20 mins time , so in advanced , Happy 45th Birthday to Singapore .

Im now abit active @ tumblr.com
You may check me out there too . Pffffffft , ill be MIA from blog till Common Test 2 ends . Aiyooomaa , Common Test 2 will be arriving in 5 days time , siaaann -.-
Im un-prepared , but happily , my brain is functioning well for Maths Graph which ive been not understanding that much ^.^ Be happy is one way of being wise - .

What should i do now ? Tom & Jerry is watching me instead of me watching th show , hah . Cuuttee (: Everyone is out to watch Fireworks as im tired to go out + lazzzzzy . Currently im hearing ; Rihanna - Pon De Replay . Er , how much had i type ? Too lazy to figure out , cheeezzzeycheezzzeee strawberry . Gugguugugggggaaaagagaggaag .

Goodbye & Goodnight .
-Syafiqah says : Goodbye readers . Ill be gone for a long holiday for now . Be back aites for a newer updates . The latest new , hahah . - xoxo