Photobucket

HeySyafiqah >.<
Im turning as young as fifteen on 28Nov .
Living in flower land .
Find me @ : Tumblr / Twitter
Goodbye .
(fiqahffi@hotmail.com)




.
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>@Friday, July 23, 2010


Hihi Readers . Ive just came back from tuition 2 hours ago , lol . Its was alright fr th start of beginning but wait how it goes few weeks/months ahead , muahahahaha ^.^

I somehow feel there 's no love between my LG beauty & myself . Th fone is currently sotdot , th charger & th earpiece . Pfffffft , needa use bands to tighten it . It seems a lil bit loosen .
I asked Daddy few minutes ago if i could exchange my LG beauty to his Samsung fone fr a few days . And i gave a reason on why he should exchange with me (: My reason had to do with someone .
Lol . Hopefully he allows XD

Alright , i wanna play games . Im Bored-to-th-maxima !