Photobucket

HeySyafiqah >.<
Im turning as young as fifteen on 28Nov .
Living in flower land .
Find me @ : Tumblr / Twitter
Goodbye .
(fiqahffi@hotmail.com)




.
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>@Tuesday, August 31, 2010


Hihi Readers (:

Im'ma feeling very exhausted after throwing my bed & cleaning my room . Its super neat right now but not tht very neat -.-
Left throwing my almari tomorrow & my new bed and almari is coming on thursday . Syafiqah feeling happpyhappppy . Wonder how would my room look like ?! I still have lotsa decoration to do . I've yet to buy photo frames & table lamp . OGheez , how would my room look like after everything is completed ? Grrrrrrrr .

Will be heading off to Raffles , maeb tomorrow or somewhre else .
Hari Raya is coming in few weeks time . Mummy still have not made any kuih ..

Goodbye Lovelies - xoxo