Photobucket

HeySyafiqah >.<
Im turning as young as fifteen on 28Nov .
Living in flower land .
Find me @ : Tumblr / Twitter
Goodbye .
(fiqahffi@hotmail.com)




.
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>@Tuesday, August 10, 2010



Hihi Readers (:
This is my last post & i'll really go MIA till Common Test (2) are over . Shittyshit , im so scared fr Common Test . Like there 's no confidence liao , sobsob :(
Oh , should i or should i not put back my tagboard ? Somehow i mizz readers tagging me , except for all those anonymous peoples ^^
Behsok jer da puase , yayayayayyayay . Syafiqah tak sabar nhak rayer , semuenyr nnty baruuuuuuu , i like it :P
Wonder when will i be buying all my rayer stuffs , cheezeeycheeze . Ee , syafiqah tol-tol tak sabar :D
Alright , me now wan sleep cs behsok kene bangon pagipagi bute , pfffffffft .
Goodbye & Goodnight Lovelies
-(!)OhSyafiqah : - Check me out on tumblr & twitter . Click on those links . They appeared @ biography & love letters sections . Goodbye & ill miss blogging ? Errrrr , lollll (:
Bye cinta .